wtf crazy i know

hahahha what an insult "I BET YOUR MIDS CANT KEEP UP WITH YOUR SUBS"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif

hahahha what an insult "I BET YOUR MIDS CANT KEEP UP WITH YOUR SUBS"
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif
hes right they cant....maybe because the car was intended to be a burp machine mixed with a daily beater hes a genius he has me all figured out

Still don't understand how it's fraud??? It's a service provided by JL for a price, it's not tricking them into warranty work.... What does JL care how it got fried???

oh ya, OP needs to chill a little and handle things a little better...

I think what OP is saying is that he is going to put guts from a different amp in that amp and send it in for repair. Briliant.... The compmany will never know that is not thier equipment in there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Maybe he is saying, "Hey, you can buy a broke amp real cheap and send it back to be repaired for x dollars. Cheaper than a new one. Dont know if this is ethical but maybe possible. Then again he did say blow up a good amp, then send it back to get fixed. In that case he has a swrew loose and we should all feel bad we just wasted 5 mins trying to reread his crap to see if we missed something.

Hey, did you guys know that if i wanted to i could smash a fender on my car and there are places that i can spend money to have it fixed. It will look as good as new, i promise.

the two pm's i must admit.....HILARIOUS LOL i was at work in my cubicle laughin lol the last one with like craka suc d!ck blah blah lol hilarious classick

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.