WTF Check Engine light's on...

Here is the solution to all your problems, and I bet you can do it for free too. Get a small piece of black electrical tape and put it over the light and your good to go. I have heard many times of programming being in the cars computers to turn the lights on at certain mileage, for like new struts or adjustments or other stupid things. Heck it could be telling you that you have low washer fluid too lol.

Good luck getting it tracked down, definitely check with autozone for the free hookup and codes.

Here is the solution to all your problems, and I bet you can do it for free too. Get a small piece of black electrical tape and put it over the light and your good to go. I have heard many times of programming being in the cars computers to turn the lights on at certain mileage, for like new struts or adjustments or other stupid things. Heck it could be telling you that you have low washer fluid too lol.
Good luck getting it tracked down, definitely check with autozone for the free hookup and codes.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif haha good advice...

usually the matnince req light will come on for all that stuf.. but check engine like scare's me... i onley drive like a mile total to and from work.. and now with the new house.. to lowe's like everyday....

im gunna get the codes pulled after work.

thanks ya'll

ahhh i forgot.. i know a guy that is a tech at the honda service center at the local honda dealer!!!
he recomended a bunch of ****... he said he would go over the whole car.. and do my timing belt and check my valve clearence for $500.. so i think i'll do that once i get PAID!@

sounds like a waste of 500 bucks to me

Hmm. Without knowing any info my guess is EGR/Emissions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Let us know.

Michael

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.