WTF! Can my box fit?

3Series Banger
10+ year member

Bay Area
So I originally got this box from FisherCustoms a couple months ago for my '93 BMW 325i, but since then my car broke down and I eventually picked up a 1999 Honda Accord 2dr. Coupe.

So recently, I tried to put the box in to see if it would fit, I took out the spare tire and everything, and I just CAN'T slide my box in!

Here's my box plan 4.3 cubes @ 32 hz.
alberttua-1.jpg

and here is what happened when I tried to put it in my trunk

IMG_2703.jpg

Is there any way I could make it fit?

^i'm in Fremont.

I put both seats down and the sub is too wide and tall to fit through the hole.

I had already taken out the spare when I tried to put it in..

i don't see how people fit 4.5 cubes in their small 4 door cars..I know a member on here has a 4.5 cube box in his Nissan Sentra.

HOW?!

hmmm... im in the city, i'd come through and try to help, but it sounds like you are screwed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif maybe someone else will chime in with a good idea, but i've seen this happen before... you might just need to get a new box with different dimensions, but idk...

I would try to slide it in with the sub/port firing towards the trunk as picture..but once I try to tilt the sub up to slide it in,

its too long. it already hits the bottom of the trunk before I can slide it up. AHH im trippin.

anyone else wanna chime in? am I totally screwed for the moment?

like this?

100_0164.jpg

it seems difficult and it will be, but you should be able.

here's how i had to stick mine in my trunk. it looks like it would just slide in normally but it didn't. i too had to remove the floor board and spare tire to get the box in. you will most likely cause amage to your trunks paint liek the floor board and stuff but you do what you gotta do.

anyways.

remove the plastic trunk trim, the trunk lock loop latch thing, the floor board, spare tire, then you need to drop the back seats down.

begin by sliding the box in long ways, like a penis heading into a huge vag.

try to get it to start slipping into the spare tire well. when you got it sticking out to where it won't sink in any further go into the car and from the back seat push it out some to give some space. start turning and tilting the box while pulling into the car. after a few minutes of wrestling you should be able to get it in. it is possible. just keep shifting and tilting and rotating the box.

take off the plastic panel closest to the ass of the car, should give an extra 1/2" of clearance... it doesn't look like theres anyway you're gonna get that in though :\...as mentioned above, did you already try going thru the back seat?

like this?
100_0164.jpg

it seems difficult and it will be, but you should be able.

here's how i had to stick mine in my trunk. it looks like it would just slide in normally but it didn't. i too had to remove the floor board and spare tire to get the box in. you will most likely cause amage to your trunks paint liek the floor board and stuff but you do what you gotta do.

anyways.

remove the plastic trunk trim, the trunk lock loop latch thing, the floor board, spare tire, then you need to drop the back seats down.

begin by sliding the box in long ways, like a penis heading into a huge vag.

try to get it to start slipping into the spare tire well. when you got it sticking out to where it won't sink in any further go into the car and from the back seat push it out some to give some space. start turning and tilting the box while pulling into the car. after a few minutes of wrestling you should be able to get it in. it is possible. just keep shifting and tilting and rotating the box.

HAHA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

you ask me how i got mine to fit basically i had to take the trunk lid off...take plastic off around the hole in the seat...then cut the medal that was blocking took around 4 hours to install just the box and took like 2-3 hours to cut metal and everything very hard bu it worked

i had the same problem......ended up removing my backseats AND bending a 1inch metal lip that came down in order to get the ****er in. measure how much room you have with the hole goinf from the back seats into the trunk, and research on the web first how to remove those back seats.

it is possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.