WTB/WTTF: popcorn sounds ax-6000.1d or equivalent

CASHMONEYHOE
10+ year member

young money millionaire
Looking to mostly trade for a popcorn sounds ax 6000.1d or something similar asap. Amps I have to trade are a Zapco 200.2 and US amps 2000x Zapco is in very good condition and US amps is also in decent shape. Let me know if you wanna trade. Thanks in advance

20121102_230220.jpg

20121102_230234.jpg

Same boards as Addictive is using AFAIK. Popcorn's prices seem to be a lot better.... at least that initial batch on eBay
Ya for the price it seems to be good so I'm curious to try one out so I'm putting one of my favorite amps up for trade so hopefully I can find one

let me say this>

If i had disposable income and i had initially found this guy, I would have literlally bought every single amp he has available. 6k, 4k, 2.5k, and 1.2k

All he has left now are the 2.5 and 1.2. And there are only a few of them. What do you think would have happened had noone ever found out about this and bought all his stock?? I think personaly, someoned could have made a small fortune on these amps. ESPECISALLY whoever found out that they were opti boards. Shitt, as soon as i would have seen the board and guts , i would have went all in for sure. Thnik about it. 200 bucks for a 6k. 160 for a 4k.105 plus shipping for 2.5k, and 80plus shipping for a 1.2k.

For sure , once these things were proven to work, and espicially once they were seen going down to 1 ohm, do you know how much money could have been made??

the 6k could have easily sold for ummmmmm, ballpark figure, 600-900 bucks.

4k, uhhhh, lets just say 400-600

2.5k , could have been 250-300 bucks

and the 1.2k could have went for 150 bucks all day long. Those are just guesstimates. Hell, once they afre seen to do rated and get down to .5 ohm, they may have sold for more

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.