wtb uscellular smart phone

;7408396']Why would you even want to use US Cellular with their shitty service?
here in MO where i live they have twice the service and reception of any cell place out there. and we have at&t, verizon here also and everyone ******* about their service with them. so i will stick with uscell,lol thanx though

up here in Maine USCC seems to be the only reliable service, too bad the phones are not as awesome as some of the other carriers, oh well.

I work for u.s. cellular, it's good to see some loyal customers. Check with your local store, they sell used phones at half retail price. It may be more than what you'd pay on ebay or here, but the phones are usually only a few weeks old at most.

I work for u.s. cellular, it's good to see some loyal customers. Check with your local store, they sell used phones at half retail price. It may be more than what you'd pay on ebay or here, but the phones are usually only a few weeks old at most.
I've had USCC since 2k1, and now have four lines... too bad my job is offering me 19% off for Verizon service... thats a very large chunk out of our near $200 bill for all the lines! $ > Loyalty I'd say, I need a new phone though...

I've had USCC since 2k1, and now have four lines... too bad my job is offering me 19% off for Verizon service... thats a very large chunk out of our near $200 bill for all the lines! $ > Loyalty I'd say, I need a new phone though...
we get 50% off our verizon service //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and the devices are superior to USCC in every way

^^^ **** thats a stellar deal. I may have to jump on Verizon if the penalties to kill 4 uscc lines are not such that its a waste of $ to swap over... hey uscc guy care to tell me what the contract cancellation penalties are?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

terryracing86

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
terryracing86
missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies