wtb uscellular smart phone

I work for u.s. cellular, it's good to see some loyal customers. Check with your local store, they sell used phones at half retail price. It may be more than what you'd pay on ebay or here, but the phones are usually only a few weeks old at most.
thats silly, why not go buy them from CL for half of the contract price? as long as you check the ESN before you pay the guy your all set to go.

well I was told the termination fees are pro-rated, most of our phones are on the back end of their contract lives so it wouldnt be too bad... plus we need new phones, two of four are pretty beat and $60 for a new one on a warranty is a BOHICA job.

well I was told the termination fees are pro-rated, most of our phones are on the back end of their contract lives so it wouldnt be too bad... plus we need new phones, two of four are pretty beat and $60 for a new one on a warranty is a BOHICA job.
if it interests you at all... verizon is getting the iphone in the near future... but you didnt hear that from me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

thats cool, not really interested in the iphone for some reason... i'd like to find an itouch though, and perhaps a flip phone with a rotating top face so it turns into a touchscreen... i know they exist!

thats cool, not really interested in the iphone for some reason... i'd like to find an itouch though, and perhaps a flip phone with a rotating top face so it turns into a touchscreen... i know they exist!
Why not just get a droid pro?... mmmmmm the dirty things i would do to get that phone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

if its within our budget, maybe I'll look into one of those, if I switch carriers... in the long run it would be stupid not to, the savings are just too much to be left on the table.

verizon and at&t around here have crappy service, hardly no reception most of the time. i do wish uscell would carry a better line of the cool phones though. i would love a BB torch or what ever the new one is called. i did get a new BB 9300 tour and it seems to be ok and i bought a used 9630 off another forum that should be here today. not sure which i will use for my main phone. we too have 4 lines on our plan. its still cheaper then haveing a landline by time you add all the crap for home phones.

;7419154']thats silly' date=' why not go buy them from CL for half of the contract price? as long as you check the ESN before you pay the guy your all set to go.[/quote']
because with the ones he buys from his local store they're inside 30 days old. Where as buying one off ebay or cl could be damaged, dropped and just not show any wear and tear. If he finds a good deal online then that's fine, i was just offering him another option.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

terryracing86

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
terryracing86
missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies