WTB: Some Back Door Loving!

pitbull12888

Banned
waxhaw,NC
Do you have foggy headlights? Dont waste $200+ on buying new ones. I know a simple method that will clean them up and make them look almost brand new again. With normal household products or a quick run to your local hardware store you can have everything to complete the job for $5-$10.You only need to spare 15-20 mins and the job will be complete. Just a simple 5 step method.

So if you want to get rid of the fog and make your headlights look new again -OR-

interested in making a few hundred bucks extra a week by cleaning headlights at local car dealerships. (I use to charge $10-$20per car and would make $200-$300 in one day sometimes).

WORKS WITH ANY CAR WITH PLASTIC HEADLIGHTS!

If your interested, im selling the directions for $10. They will be printable so no

waisting time on shipping.

Thanks,

Mike

Ask and you shall receive.
nG
Well, this one I don't reckon I'll argue with you about, nG.

He certainly requested that the banhammer be dropped upon his silly little head...

More fool him, I suppose.

Banned but still logged on! Fuming away as he reads I would suggest....

Whoa! You banned him for this thread? Oh boy. He's gonna be mad when he comes back. LOL.
He most likely got banned for requesting that he get banned if I had to guess....

See the last statement of Post #31 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

wow this **** took off while i was at work

glad to see others feel it is pretty **** lame to charge people for this info instead of trying to help other forum members out by posting up the how-to

maybe....

"have foggy headlights, pm me and i will send you info on how to get rid of the problem. if it works a small donation would be nice but not required" would have been a better idea:)

Whoa! You banned him for this thread? Oh boy. He's gonna be mad when he comes back. LOL.
No, no I didn't. See below.

He most likely got banned for requesting that he get banned if I had to guess....

See the last statement of Post #31 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
You are correct sir.

nG

I own a small paint and body shop since 1983 here in southern Calif. .Every paint shop has an after-paint detail dept.,most any 3-M machine -rub,or 3595 rubbing compound with some Production Film (polish clearer) and a regular car polisher/buffer with a compounding pad will do the job without wet-sanding the plastic.The mixture(compound and polish clearer) will keep the surface wet enough until the desired result comes to life.Novus has 2 plastic polishes that work well at about 8.00 each.If you go the Novus route,only use Novus as clouding may occur.The best way is to keep a good wax on the lamps from day one.People will wash the car but forget that all the freeway use will start the oxidation at about 70 mph.Good Luck!!02 SENTRA ..............................

ASTA LA VISTA.....BABY

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif :fyi: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif :fyi: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif :fyi:

untitled.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.