WTB - semi-emergency, need battery terminals

JimJ
5,000+ posts

Tangled Up in Blue
Hey -

after 11 years or so, my original battery terminals have given up the ghost. The bolt that tightens the clamp together, and holds the ring terminals in contact with the post, has corroded badly enough that it's not making good contact anymore - all my accessory electrical wiring, including my two-way radios and audio system, ist kaput. I need a positive and negative battery terminals that have space for one 2awg ring terminal input, one 8-10awg direct wire input, plus room for the stock wiring.

Let me know what you have.

That's what I was thinking..I'd hope he'd see this post and help me out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a couple different ones.

MTX terminals - 1 ring terminal and 2 8awg set screw $5

Tiff terminals - 2 ring terminals and 1 8awg set screw $10

PG ZP - Dual 0awg pressure fits and 2 8awg set screw $25

I have pics if you'll give me your email.

How does this one strike you?

gbt3p1vm.jpg

$8 plus shipping. 1-1/0awg, 1-2awg, 2-8awg

do you have anything that can do 4 or 5 four gauge so i dont have to do this....i am doing 4 or 5 4 gauges plus the oem one this pic is 4 8 gauges im not sure 4 fours will fit like that. or any suggestions will be welcome. sorry for the hijack.
ground8.jpg

What I would do for something like that is run a unfused distro like 5 inches away. Maybe even mount it to the battery. and then feed off of that with one thick line going to the battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.