WTB Old School Blade Technologies BASH amp

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Rating - 100% 
42   0   0
I'm looking for an old school Blade Technologies BASH amplifier...this was made in a 2ch a 4ch and 6ch version...I don't recall an 8ch...It was a Canadian made amp from the early 90's ...I had a nice one and sold it a couple of years ago and would like another now. It must be in working condition. Let me know......

MFIC 1960

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
I'm looking for an old school Blade Technologies BASH amplifier...this was made in a 2ch a 4ch and 6ch version...I don't recall an 8ch...It was a Canadian made amp from the early 90's ...I had a nice one and sold it a couple of years ago and would like another now. It must be in working condition. Let me know......

OP
Louisiana_CRX

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Rating - 100% 
42   0   0
I have a SE 12.6 6X200 watts.. Might consider letting go. One channel is not working.. These were by far some of the best amps ever made!
You can pm me

OP
Louisiana_CRX

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Rating - 100% 
42   0   0
Just throwing this in here, I have 2 elemental designs amps, 9.1 and 9.2x if you're interested.
Thanks but I have over 100 amps in my collection ..I just liked this one after seeing the demo car at CES back in 92..they had the amps mounted in the glove box......I had the 2 ch I wanted and made the mistake of selling it years ago ..I have 2 of the 200 watt monos but one needs repair

Riv468

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Canada
Not sure if you’re still looking for one of the 2 channel SE 52 series 2 bash mosfet amp but if you are feel free to contact me as I have one I’d part with. It is in perfect working condition and was just removed from a vehicle I purchased and discovered it located in the trunk.

Attachments

Reactions: miami28

miami28

CarAudio.com Newbie
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Not sure if you’re still looking for one of the 2 channel SE 52 series 2 bash mosfet amp but if you are feel free to contact me as I have one I’d part with. It is in perfect working condition and was just removed from a vehicle I purchased and discovered it located in the trunk.
just wondering if you still had the Blade amp....if so what do you want for it???

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register now to post new messages.

Already have an account? Log in here.