WTB Old School Blade Technologies BASH amp

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
I'm looking for an old school Blade Technologies BASH amplifier...this was made in a 2ch a 4ch and 6ch version...I don't recall an 8ch...It was a Canadian made amp from the early 90's ...I had a nice one and sold it a couple of years ago and would like another now. It must be in working condition. Let me know......

BladeAmplifier001.jpg

BladeAmplifier003.jpg

I'm looking for an old school Blade Technologies BASH amplifier...this was made in a 2ch a 4ch and 6ch version...I don't recall an 8ch...It was a Canadian made amp from the early 90's ...I had a nice one and sold it a couple of years ago and would like another now. It must be in working condition. Let me know......

BladeAmplifier001.jpg

BladeAmplifier003.jpg

Just throwing this in here, I have 2 elemental designs amps, 9.1 and 9.2x if you're interested.
Thanks but I have over 100 amps in my collection ..I just liked this one after seeing the demo car at CES back in 92..they had the amps mounted in the glove box......I had the 2 ch I wanted and made the mistake of selling it years ago ..I have 2 of the 200 watt monos but one needs repair

Not sure if you’re still looking for one of the 2 channel SE 52 series 2 bash mosfet amp but if you are feel free to contact me as I have one I’d part with. It is in perfect working condition and was just removed from a vehicle I purchased and discovered it located in the trunk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.2 KB · Views: 34
Not sure if you’re still looking for one of the 2 channel SE 52 series 2 bash mosfet amp but if you are feel free to contact me as I have one I’d part with. It is in perfect working condition and was just removed from a vehicle I purchased and discovered it located in the trunk.
just wondering if you still had the Blade amp....if so what do you want for it???

I have a SE 12.6 6X200 watts.. Might consider letting go. One channel is not working.. These were by far some of the best amps ever made!
This guy was a low life lying scammer and scammed me out of $225 through cash app ..hopefully he will die suffering in pain from a fiery car crash and people will walk around laughing at him ....while hes begging for help and remain burning in hell for eternity....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...