WTB: motors to build!*!*!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im looking for a pair and if memory serves me right that motors only w9rth 150-200 plus the ride so thats not bad.
I'm pretty sure there's another one floating around the forums. And the rides what really kills the price. 60+lb motor.

I'm pretty sure there's another one floating around the forums. And the rides what really kills the price. 60+lb motor.
Ya I know I ha e a solo x 18 motor here and just sold some mts lol. Anyone else? Aq...soundqubed. ....lanzar opti.....

200 plus shipping for both? Any idea on their weight? Or info I should tell him? Trade for my solo x 18 motor? If he wants yours?
Not looking for trades. Have a lot of stuff to get rid of. Motors are double stacked 400oz motors.

And yes 200 plus shipping for both. Need 200 in my pocket. So u cover all fees, etc...

Not looking for trades. Have a lot of stuff to get rid of. Motors are double stacked 400oz motors.
And yes 200 plus shipping for both. Need 200 in my pocket. So u cover all fees, etc...
Ok I think he is game. Im driving home now are the boxed up? If so give me the dims and your zip and the box weight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.