WTB; Kenwood KAC - 1023, 923 + 823

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boominburban

CarAudio.com Elite
Athens, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

Looking to buy, one of each in working condition.

A Kenwood KAC - 1023

A Kenwood KAC - 923

A Kenwood KAC - 823

I know it's a long shot. But you don't know if you don't ask ....

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition, must be working, fully functional 100%

Price:

TBD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping to Athens, TN 37303

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Okay, I also just got a line on 2 1023's. Now to see if I can get them to ship to me ...lol ...

SOOO many scammers out there, nobody trusts anyone these days ....

Might have to have someone near this guy try and pick one of these up for me too ... we'll see ....

A local guy has a chrome kac-1023 I guess those were super limited according to another collector. He wants $425 let me know I can have him test it in front of me. Plus he sells out of his house so I doubt he would rip anyone off. PM me if you want any additional info. He also has an 823 or 923 I forgot.

I think that is one I found on CL, is he selling a 943 as well? If he is, I sent him a text late last night about that polished 1023. His name is Frank ... SO, yes, I am interested ...

finally got ahold of him. He says he will take $300 for the chrome 1023 if I can get someone to come pick it up so is there any chance you would do me this favor and ship it to me and I would reimburse you and give you a little extra for your trouble and gas, please

Well all, it's been a bit since I have really been on here. Long story short, I got F'd on the 823 that Martin got for me,(nothing that Martin did, he was awesome!) and the supposed like new 1023 I got from a guy in MO. So, I have just been disgusted and fed up with the whole deal. I just want to say F the OS sound off car rebuild dream. As you just can't find people you can trust with this equipment any longer. The only OS build pieces I got that were any good, came from members on here. Seems most every body is just out to make a quick buck off of this OS stuff, and F everybody else in the process. So I guess I am going to abandon this OS build. And sell off almost all my good OS items. And just go ahead and do a full IA 5000+w build with some DP 15's ect .......

I'm not even sure if I will repair the 823 and 1023, might just sell them as is ...idk, disgusted as shizz right now, that F'n 1023 cost a bundle .....

The 823 only works after you beat on it with your palm, then it plays for a bit, then quits, beat on it again, and it plays for awhile longer, rinse-repeat, ect ...Makes great power, and sounds wonderful when it works though ....

The 1023 has had the rca inputs broken off the pcb, and a lame *** attempt at a repair. Probably why it has been bolted to a display board for the last 10+yrs....It came in the OG box,styrofoam, owners manual, warranty registration card, everything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...