Wtb jl w7

Lol what is the reason for only wanting a W7? We understand if you are absolutely dead set on buying a w7 but there are other (better) options out there for the money if you'd like to hear about them..

if not, carry on.

Im looking for sq and a quality sub that will last and one of my friends has a 13.5 and it sounds better then the fi q and icon I heard plus if I can't find a good deal on here they have lifetime warranty

Im looking for sq and a quality sub that will last and one of my friends has a 13.5 and it sounds better then the fi q and icon I heard plus if I can't find a good deal on here they have lifetime warranty
then somebody messed up with the fi and ssa build. ive never heard a jl sub that impressed me in fact i think the w3s sound like crap. you have much better options. based on the design, the parts and the performance of a jl w7 id put the actual value at 250 new which i still wouldnt pay but if youre one of those guys....go for it. i could offer you a tc axis 12q1 for 300 shipped.

then somebody messed up with the fi and ssa build. ive never heard a jl sub that impressed me in fact i think the w3s sound like crap. you have much better options. based on the design, the parts and the performance of a jl w7 id put the actual value at 250 new which i still wouldnt pay but if youre one of those guys....go for it. i could offer you a tc axis 12q1 for 300 shipped.
w3s are crap, that much is true. But the the w6v2 and w7 are nice subs

The W6 is the top SQ sub on the market at the moment. And are priced pretty good compared to other true SQ subs. The W7 has a unique sound, some like some dont. The 13 is pretty impressive if set up and powered right. JL spec boxes do it no justice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.