WTB/ISO: Mach 5 SPL motors or working drivers

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ronny
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
1. Product:

I am in need of two Mach 5 SPL-12 or SPL-15 motors, I will take blown ones, or even operational ones even though I plan to recone asap.

2. Specs:

Mach 5 Audio SPL series

3. Description/Condition:

Must be usable of course. If shifted I would be interested still, but definitely won't pay much at all seeing as how I'll have ample labor to perform on it.

4. Price: :

IDK? 60$-$100 bucks a piece is maybe all they're worth.

I need two of them, and if you have 15" baskets I may be interested. I am also very interested in Mach 5 SPL-12 and SPL-15 recones. I have two motors already, and need four total. I am also interested in anything Mach 5 Audio btw. the mid drivers, recones, baskets, anything and everything.

I just need motors. If you have two perfectly working 15" drivers of course I'd pay more for them. The only problem is that I have one 15" recone left and two motors.

Honestly my plan was to obtain two more motors and install these custom recones I've been using. But I do love the stock units. If you have a 15" recone then I will

be inexplicably happy because I'd have four original Mach 5 SPL-15s, Let me know my friend. The prices above were simply for just the motor, as they usually go for

~100 dollars a nit or so, give or take perhaps +/- 20 dollars or so.

Ah, and btw, yes I afford much more, but everyone wants a deal right? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.