WTB: CDT tweeters, 2 pairs needed

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a satnet 456 xover and a satnet 642 xover.
I prefer metal dome tweets vs. silk but I am open to try silks. I got burned on Ebay with a pair and they were both blown...ugh. People are such jerks!
We can help you out for sure. The only metal dome tweets CDT has are the DRT 26 Aluminum Dome or Titanium Dome. Some people like to try all three flavors (silk, aluminum, and Titanium) and we can offer a nice price for the package. CDT has made it really easy and quick to change out tweeters with there housings.

Let me know and we can get you squared away, we are CDT dealers.

oh nice, you are out in LA too, Im out in Lake Elsinore.

I am totally open to suggestion, like I said, I have the satnet 456 and satnet 642 crossover, I have a pair of 6.5" CL mids with red basket and a slightly higher end (the model is not clearly identified) 6.5" mid with a flat dust cap and beefier red basket, what would be the best combination.

Honestly, I like the sound of the metal dome tweeters. 1) will those work with the xovers I have? 2) what is the price on a couple sets of the DRT 26?

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.