WTB drop in recone kit for 18

Participant count
  • Participant list
@SPLaudio;

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

[quote name='michaellane']someone give me a price for a drop in recone kit for a FI q 18....dual 2's i guess

shipped to 23669[/QUOTE]

or you could check PSI

[quote name='bgowdy31']@SPLaudio;

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

or you could check PSI[/QUOTE]

or i could post here since im not asking psi. he isnt the only one around

or i could post here since im not asking psi. he isnt the only one around
i know just suggestions. i also didnt realize how long you have been on here. you probly already know everyone that builds recones

$185 from tantric shipped
tumblr_m66el4ld8f1rxkh8vo1_400.jpg

That's outrageous. You could get all AMERICAN MADE parts for not much over 100$.

well fi is like $140 or less. somewhere around there
135 if you go with the flat-wound coil. +20$ for a flat wound coil is a complete ripoff IMO. It won't cost more than 5$ difference in manufacturing. I guess there's one born every minute.

If shipped that a good price
the price is not shipped and it's the base with no additional options. ca.com is splaudio territory. I have Tantric stuff and know that it's worth the price. i'm pretty sure spl and Tantric recone prices will be about the same b/c they both make excellent quality recones. even though I don't have spl's recones I've seen local guys with them and they are top notch but for me the fact that Tantric is less than an hour drive to and from is more convenient for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.