Wtb: Cab-1600.1 amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list
I’d look on Facebook pages. I just bought two twisted 1.8ks for 530 shipped. Way more deals than here. And F.UC.K cab lol. I had to. Not going there but their service is worse than a 15 year old at their first job. Like to tell ya to gfys haha

F.UC.K cab lol. I had to. Not going there but their service is worse than a 15 year old at their first job.
Be honest, you're mad that they wouldn't haggle with you over the price of a 200$ shipped amp.

You should be thankful that they helped convince you to get into decent quality equipment.

What I’m salty about was I ordered 3 and he said if I need another he’d give me a discount. Then when I ask and get told to gtfo yeah I’m mad. Then still tried to be the bigger person and sent 400$ for two amps after the fact he refunded without reason and told me to never order again. But yeah he did me a favor.also Just picked up two twisted 1.8s for 530$ shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif they are good amps for the price. Not the first time I’ve had people message me saying he was rude to them as well with issues they had.

Lol ****, customer service has never really affected my decision on products. But my budget was decreased a little so was trying to save a few bucks. Seems 1300w at 2 ohms is the sweet spot for what I need.

Marketplace has a lot of stuff, no CAB though. Don't want to buy some cheap junk, like hifonics. Seen people talk about audiopipe, see a lot of new ones for $100 but don't believe it has enough power. Im powering a single 10 inch AB XFL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.