SOLD WTB Broken old school high end amps.

I have a Crossfire BMF1000D (it's the competition version with 4 fins not the reg. 3) with remote bass knob.Also a fairly minty Phoenix Gold Outlaw that needs work on the M50 side, M100 side is fine, both sides need cap replacement due to age.perhaps we can work a deal.

LMK
Did I ever request pics of these???

Thanks,

DD

I have a whole gaggle of Old Orion amps if you are interested. Are you planning on fixing these or do you have another agenda for them?

PS: I'm not far from "The Big Sleazy" also.

Interested in a working Kicker xs100?Needs a cosmetic fix - plastic on one of the ends is gone... but mechanically - works fine.
>>>Im gonna pass, but ty!!!!

I have a whole gaggle of Old Orion amps if you are interested. Are you planning on fixing these or do you have another agenda for them?
PS: I'm not far from "The Big Sleazy" also.
>>>Sounds interesting! I typically repair/restore the amps I buy. Where are you? Im on the North Shore now...

>>>Sounds interesting! I typically repair/restore the amps I buy. Where are you? Im on the North Shore now...
I'm in Metairie. I have 3 of the 1st gen 225HCCAs that are non working. IIRC they all smoked but I'll have to double check to be sure. I also have a 2nd gen 2100HCCA that just quit working. It didn't smoke, just quit playing. The fan turns on when it is turned on but there is no sound. Next, I have a 1st gen 250HCCA that plays fine but the gain control is messed up. I'm assuming it's some sort of rheostat. It makes a scratching sound when you try to adjust it and sometimes one of the channels goes out and if you wiggle it, it will come back on. Lastly, I have 4 2250SXs, Gen 2 I think. 3 of them are non working and 1 work perfectly. The 3 that don't work had a little smoke come out but non were major melt downs. I think the FETs were ok IIRC. It's been a while since I looked at them.

I'm in Metairie. I have 3 of the 1st gen 225HCCAs that are non working. IIRC they all smoked but I'll have to double check to be sure. I also have a 2nd gen 2100HCCA that just quit working. It didn't smoke, just quit playing. The fan turns on when it is turned on but there is no sound. Next, I have a 1st gen 250HCCA that plays fine but the gain control is messed up. I'm assuming it's some sort of rheostat. It makes a scratching sound when you try to adjust it and sometimes one of the channels goes out and if you wiggle it, it will come back on. Lastly, I have 4 2250SXs, Gen 2 I think. 3 of them are non working and 1 work perfectly. The 3 that don't work had a little smoke come out but non were major melt downs. I think the FETs were ok IIRC. It's been a while since I looked at them.
>>>holy hell, you werent kidding! Thats an orion collection alright. Are they in generally good physical condition? What would you need for the whole shooting match? Obviously Id come pick them up, if thatd be ok by you.

Thanks,

DD

>>>holy hell, you werent kidding! Thats an orion collection alright. Are they in generally good physical condition? What would you need for the whole shooting match? Obviously Id come pick them up, if thatd be ok by you.
Thanks,

DD
Umm... I'd have to think about a price. I'll dig them all out tomorrow to take some pics and see what is wrong with all of them. I was the original owner of the 2100 and all 4 of the 2250s so they are in pretty good shape. The 225s and 250 were bought used so I'm not real sure how they look. I know the 250 is in pretty good shape because I had it on highs in my truck until about a year ago but I'll let the pics do the talking. We could even meet up so you can check them out in person one day, if you want.

i can get a hold of a zapco 150. board looks perfect but it keeps blowing fuses immediately after powering up.

lmk if you want to make an offer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.