SOLD WTB Broken old school high end amps.

I have a Crossfire BMF1000D (it's the competition version with 4 fins not the reg. 3) with remote bass knob.Also a fairly minty Phoenix Gold Outlaw that needs work on the M50 side, M100 side is fine, both sides need cap replacement due to age.perhaps we can work a deal.

LMK
>>>pls email pics/issues/price: dylan@(NOSPAM)thedentdepot.com

remove---> (NOSPAM)

idk if you would consider a sony xm 404eqx a high end amp but it was nice when it worked and ill let it go cheap. let me know.
>>>Not my thing...ty though!

i got a viper D2500.1, and 4 viper D1200.1's, let me know if ur interested..
>>>Not my thing...ty though!

I have a Hifonics Odin VIII around here if anyone wants it. Could use some white paint, and the power plug is a bit tore up, but it worked last time I used it (a LONG time ago). I think I have a brown Audio Art 4-channel amp in a box somewhere too.
pls email pics/issues/price: dylan@(NOSPAM)thedentdepot.com

i have a us amps md42 that is brand new, the inputs stopped working. i dont want much bought it in march had it in my car for a few weeks of moderate playing and then no sound. didnt go into protect, nothing burned, it it still lights up just no sound.

i have a us amps md42 that is brand new, the inputs stopped working. i dont want much bought it in march had it in my car for a few weeks of moderate playing and then no sound. didnt go into protect, nothing burned, it it still lights up just no sound.

got a zapco ag650...kicker zx1500 and a rf t1000bd ...all need some love..lol

hey,

Ive got an Orion 2500d with the encaps. went up in smoke a little while back. Looks to be about 6 blown fets. willing to sell or pay for repair. Let me know.

hey, Ive got an Orion 2500d with the encaps. went up in smoke a little while back. Looks to be about 6 blown fets. willing to sell or pay for repair. Let me know.
Im gonna try to stick to the older Orions from now on, but thanks!!

DD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.