WTB: Beasty 10 or 12" Subs Asap

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im looking for a pair so 2 beasty sub. Subs that will handle 3k a piece. I will be having an audiopipe 3000.1 to each woofer. So i would want either a d1 or d4 ohm sub for a final load of 2 ohms per sub. Looking for but not limited to Fi Btl, Ascendant Audio Mayhem, Dc Audio Lvl 4 XL or Lvl 5, Rd Heavyweights, Re XXX, Digital Designs 9512, Orion Hcca, Kicker Solo X. And More. I would prefer 10s and 12s will be a tight fit in my trunk. (2004 Monte Carlo SS) Im trying to seal the box off firing the subs and port in to the cabin. So there would be little to no room for port area for 12"s but im sure i could work something let me know what you have.

DD9510g's with fresh D1 recones and CF caps

$750 + shipping

PM me for pics if you're interested.

Im looking for a pair so 2 beasty sub. Subs that will handle 3k a piece. I will be having an audiopipe 3000.1 to each woofer. So i would want either a d1 or d4 ohm sub for a final load of 2 ohms per sub. Looking for but not limited to Fi Btl, Ascendant Audio Mayhem, Dc Audio Lvl 4 XL or Lvl 5, Rd Heavyweights, Re XXX, Digital Designs 9512, Orion Hcca, Kicker Solo X. And More. I would prefer 10s and 12s will be a tight fit in my trunk. (2004 Monte Carlo SS) Im trying to seal the box off firing the subs and port in to the cabin. So there would be little to no room for port area for 12"s but im sure i could work something let me know what you have.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/499366-pair-rockford-fosgate-10-rfr-3110-subs.html

Might not be what you want but I figured I through it out there.

Im interested but not for 750. lol I just Picked up a single dd 9512 with cf dustcap local for 250 super mint sub
Is it a "g" motor? If so great find the motors by themselves usually go for $200+

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.