Product I'm looking for:

AMP set up that will do 4-6k rms @ 2 or .5 ohm for my d2 omegas

Budget:

NEGOTIABLE

Condition:

new or used

Time Frame (if applicable):

sooner the better

I put 4-6k cause if it's somin like the ap3k i'd buy since it will(supposedly) do rated. but if it's a sundown... well u see what i'm getting at

neel look into powerbass, they are a lot more reasonable than DD,even better Audioque super good quality for the price.( poor mans bentley), otherwise look for a U.S. amps an older one when they were still good. (but if you want that KILL BILL LMK //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ). Ill post vids of my system shortly.

Whats ur budget 500-850

modded rd 3250.1 v1 it does around 4.6 to 4.4k @ 1 ohm with brand new copper dual 1/0 inputs for 550+shipping this amp can go as low as .25 ohm and do crazy amounts of power with the right eletrical it has a upgraded power supply and more caps and has been made to never go into protect

if you want some pic's text me 865-456-3731

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.