WTB: 6" aeroports

Participant count
  • Participant list
i expect to pay max of $30 for each. ive bought ports on here before from a guy called a_martin72 but he vanished a while back. he was making me 8" ports for 35 shipped and they were **** good. plus i hate that thin plastic that pe and psp use

i expect to pay max of $30 for each. ive bought ports on here before from a guy called a_martin72 but he vanished a while back. he was making me 8" ports for 35 shipped and they were **** good. plus i hate that thin plastic that pe and psp use
Then you will need to find another person willing to build you a port, however, I wouldn't expect to find anything quickly in that price range.

As for the plastic that PSP uses, I have never had one issue with them.

Then you will need to find another person willing to build you a port, however, I wouldn't expect to find anything quickly in that price range.
As for the plastic that PSP uses, I have never had one issue with them.

they are just too brittle for long term use imo. the thicker sewer pipe will last way longer through builds. and for $60 for 2 is a great price range. its only flared sewer pipe, idk what ppl think it is but be real with what i would be paying for. cheap sewer pipe and some labor charge. 60 should be fine

they are just too brittle for long term use imo. the thicker sewer pipe will last way longer through builds. and for $60 for 2 is a great price range. its only flared sewer pipe, idk what ppl think it is but be real with what i would be paying for. cheap sewer pipe and some labor charge. 60 should be fine
If that is the case then doing it yourself would be the best solution here. I know our shop labor would make ports far to pricey to sell if we made them here. We do offer some fiberglass flanges, but those are not cheap at all. lol

There are plenty of "how to" videos and write ups to do make your own.

wait till they hit you with shipping and then your paying $45-$50 for 1
I had that problem once from them, then never again. Granted I do not get my ports from them though.

That last I order I got from them was $5 for shipping via FedEx.

i cant do it myself though. i can flare it but not make the complete flange without the pvc tearing no matter how hot and rubbery i get the pipe. ive tried many times.
More then likely that is because of the mold/surface you are trying to use. You also have to work it out in small sections to keep the integrity of the pipe while you heat it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.