WTB: 5k+ amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it would of been kept on the down low then the prices would of stayed cheap, but in all honesty no one knows if it does rated or if it will last.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Well I really wanted the Crescendo BC5500D I was suppose to be getting but it fell through with the guy so I mean if this puts out rated for $200 less I can do with this

I think I am going to give it a try. You think it will do rated?
I'll PayPal you 50 bucks if it doesn't do rated... **** if I got this I know where I could get it dyno'd lol I can't believe I forgot I knew guys with a smd amp dyno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm one of those guys that went out on a limb and bought a new comer amp... It does 300 over rated certified and 600 over uncertified... And if I run 15-16 v holy phuck over rated

I'll PayPal you 50 bucks if it doesn't do rated... **** if I got this I know where I could get it dyno'd lol I can't believe I forgot I knew guys with a smd amp dyno

I will let you know about the paypal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I ordered one about 30min ago

I will let you know about the paypal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I ordered one about 30min ago
Tell you what ship it to me I'll get it dyno'd and I'll cover shipping costs to send it back to ya lol I was about to ask you what kinda voltage you wanna run

70ef9944bd56885dd67ce68fe396ecbf.jpg

Twisted sounds 3.5 at low 14 voltage wow... Imagine if you could keep that voltage in the 14.8s well over 5k... Their 6.5hv broke 10k high voltage

If this fsd you ordered is comparable to twisteds power you just got a steal

If it does that much over I will be happy. I was reading the caco thread and there was a guy that said someone clamped like 4980 out of it @1ohm dropping to 12.7 idk if that was with rise or not but still for the price that isnt bad

I am friends with Boomsday so I will probably let him clamp it when I get it in. Did you buy that amp when they first came out?

If it does that much over I will be happy. I was reading the caco thread and there was a guy that said someone clamped like 4980 out of it @1ohm dropping to 12.7 idk if that was with rise or not but still for the price that isnt bad I am friends with Boomsday so I will probably let him clamp it when I get it in. Did you buy that amp when they first came out?
No lol but I'm pretty convinced that amp is a steal I'm debating putting one on my paypal credit account and just not telling my wife but ya kno

All I need is some 14v batts and a external regulator set at 15.8v and my twisted 1.8 will do 4k

No lol but I'm pretty convinced that amp is a steal I'm debating putting one on my paypal credit account and just not telling my wife but ya kno

I was talking about your TS amp and do it she will never know:naughty: there were 2 left on amazon

I'm layed off at the moment if I secure my new job by the end of next week pretty sure I'll pull the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...