WTB: 5k+ amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of these. The guts look pretty good
It's Korean just surfaced I'm doubting the second order of amps from this company will have this low of a price and yea if I wasn't layed off id be all over it for my tacoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Or the rd d9 in classifieds although you won't get a warranty with a used amp

It's Korean just surfaced I'm doubting the second order of amps from this company will have this low of a price and yea if I wasn't layed off id be all over it for my tacoma

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

You know any info on these amps or know of any clamp test? Can't seem to find to much

You know any info on these amps or know of any clamp test? Can't seem to find to much
There new on the scene man buy one and clamp it lol we all want to see what they do

There new on the scene man buy one and clamp it lol we all want to see what they do

I did a Google search and stuff from 2013 popped up on those amps.

the guts look pretty similar to the Ampere 5k. I know that doesn't mean the same quality parts could have been used but they do resemble and it's half the price. I am thinking about giving it a try and it has 1 year warranty

the guts look pretty similar to the Ampere 5k. I know that doesn't mean the same quality parts could have been used but they do resemble and it's half the price. I am thinking about giving it a try and it has 1 year warranty
Its gonna go up 100 to 200 dollars next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...