WTB 250-350x1 @ 4ohm amp

MisterGrubbs
5,000+ posts

Kinda Old School
Just need an amp that will give me between 250 and 350 at 4ohms, I suppose bridged would be a cheaper way. My little pioneer 100w amp aint gonna cut it.

Anyone?

I have some items I can put towards a trade on it maybe, or just cash.

You can post here, or get me on AIM at BigBoyGrubbs

Profile CA600, factory refurb with 1yr warranty gives me 450x1 at 4ohm bridged, that's probably what I'll go with because I dont have faith it'll do its full power...

That's assuming no one has anything cheaper than around 80 bucks...?

CA400 profile should be all right, it's 300x1 rms at 4ohm, so unless anyone can get me an amp that is going to outdo that for under 65 bucks...

Figure it says 300x1rms, I should get near 250ish, eh?

Oops, sorry, not much of an idea, just a very good inexpensive amp whihch is not mine... I have no idea about any of it but it does do 2 ohms bridged and slammed the 'Bahns nicely and it pushed my Bhrama aroud allright.

Oops, sorry, not much of an idea, just a very good inexpensive amp whihch is not mine... I have no idea about any of it but it does do 2 ohms bridged and slammed the 'Bahns nicely and it pushed my Bhrama aroud allright.

All the Pioneer 2-channels listed with a 760w max do 380w RMS @ 4ohms when bridged. I used to have a GM-5000T the pused a couple budget 12's with no problem. Someone on these boards was selling one for like $80 shipped. Also try ebay.

PIONEER GM-5000T

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.