wtb - 2400w to 2800w @1ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

brian84corvette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
wanted to power four dual 2ohm 18" SI ht 18s ( rated for 600w each ) in a window line box in my 90 suburban / electrical = probably going to end up with 2 or 3 agm batterys of decent size - and a high output alt, not shure wich one yet - and run enough wire to keep up the demand

looking to buy / pay in a few days to weeks for the right amp for me.

also have a og saz1500 with its box and bass knob / cord as possible trade with cash on top.

it would be cool if the amp was capable of being stable a little below 1 ohm - just incase i decide to get a 5th or 6th sub from SI ( i got my 4 new from 2000dela here )

im ok with slightly cosmeticly challanged amps - but no stripped threads on the posts or any half blown up / needing functional repair amps please.

i pay with paypal - and have a bunch of refs from here and caco

If only someone had a gp3000d or xa3000d for sale both can do a little under 1ohm i ran a xa3000d and 4000d for over a year at half ohm without problems havent seen any good bang for your buck amps for sale for a long time

In the classifieds

i checked vertex audio and found no ampere there - google shows it makes a bunch more power than i can use tho.my subs have soft suspension and are rated for 600w each to limit the coil bottoming out in the motor, not for thermal power handling

so i can realisticly give my 4 subs 2400 to 2700w before running in to the danger zone of bottoming out and mashing the former
Gain..... I would much rather have a large overhead then running amp on the line of clipping to get the power I want.. You think my skars can take my two 2500's daily??? LOL hell no but I am forever set on amps due to the power I now have on tap..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.