wtb - 2400w to 2800w @1ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

brian84corvette
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
wanted to power four dual 2ohm 18" SI ht 18s ( rated for 600w each ) in a window line box in my 90 suburban / electrical = probably going to end up with 2 or 3 agm batterys of decent size - and a high output alt, not shure wich one yet - and run enough wire to keep up the demand

looking to buy / pay in a few days to weeks for the right amp for me.

also have a og saz1500 with its box and bass knob / cord as possible trade with cash on top.

it would be cool if the amp was capable of being stable a little below 1 ohm - just incase i decide to get a 5th or 6th sub from SI ( i got my 4 new from 2000dela here )

im ok with slightly cosmeticly challanged amps - but no stripped threads on the posts or any half blown up / needing functional repair amps please.

i pay with paypal - and have a bunch of refs from here and caco

wanted to power four dual 2ohm 18" SI ht 18s ( rated for 600w each ) in a window line box in my 90 suburban / electrical = probably going to end up with 2 or 3 agm batterys of decent size - and a high output alt, not shure wich one yet - and run enough wire to keep up the demand

also have a og saz1500 with its box and bass knob / cord as possible trade with cash on top.

it would be cool if the amp was capable of being stable a little below 1 ohm - just incase i decide to get a 5th or 6th sub from SI ( i got my 4 new from 2000dela here )

im ok with slightly cosmeticly challanged amps - but no stripped threads on the posts or any half blown up / needing functional repair amps please.

budget?

We can get ya hooked up with a Incriminator 20.1 if you are interested.

We can give you a value of $290 on your SAZ 1500, leaving a balance of $479 for a bnib IA 20.1 with warranty.

Let me know!

The Lanzer is a nice budget amp that does rated but that IA is no joke either... If Vertex is offering you 290 for your SA then get an Ampere 3800 from him... With trade in should keep u right at budget..

The Lanzer is a nice budget amp that does rated but that IA is no joke either... If Vertex is offering you 290 for your SA then get an Ampere 3800 from him... With trade in should keep u right at budget..
Have u used lanzar? Why is it a budget amp just because your not playing for a name? I agree with the ampere audio even though an opti4k can be had for cheaper

Have u used lanzar? Why is it a budget amp just because your not playing for a name?
I have owned a 3500 and compared to other company's amps in same power class to me its a budget amp.. Does the word budget make it lesser than?? NO.. But being a lot cheaper makes it a budget amp..

i checked vertex audio and found no ampere there - google shows it makes a bunch more power than i can use tho.

my subs have soft suspension and are rated for 600w each to limit the coil bottoming out in the motor, not for thermal power handling

so i can realisticly give my 4 subs 2400 to 2700w before running in to the danger zone of bottoming out and mashing the former

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.