Item(s) for Sale:

i need good 12s no junk 3000 rms at least

let me what u have and how much.

thanks in advance

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

is there ampere 4.0 12"? i didnt think the made them in 12s
how much for them? and how much for the custom built ultras and power rating for the ultras ?
I'll send you a pm in a few hours. I'll double check pricing and availability on both. Either sub is 3500 rms each

If you want something that freakin pounds and don't care to tune to 28 the soundrive subs are extremely loud.

One of those subs that are excellent in comps and a good daily woofer..

The 4.0 12 is a special order sub only that. Ab be bought when ampere orders more motors only cost us the same as a 15 the ultra will depend on which motor is used. A 400 oz or 600 oz

The 4.0 12 is a special order sub only that. Ab be bought when ampere orders more motors only cost us the same as a 15 the ultra will depend on which motor is used. A 400 oz or 600 oz
That's the only bad thing about buying a high end sub is the wait to git it built.

Item(s) for Sale: i need good 12s no junk 3000 rms at least

let me what u have and how much.

thanks in advance

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
A budget is a huge help. If not get dd z3's end of story. Also how much space is available and what do you plan to power them with. If you only have 3cu and a boss 6k good luck. If you have 6cu and a tfe we could give you a good idea what to buy.

A budget is a huge help. If not get dd z3's end of story. Also how much space is available and what do you plan to power them with. If you only have 3cu and a boss 6k good luck. If you have 6cu and a tfe we could give you a good idea what to buy.
They r definitely not going to get the proper air space. But I have to do what makes the customer happy. I already told him it's gonna sound as good he is OK with it. The subs will be powered by taramp 10k. The budget for the subs around 1000

I have no doubt the soundrive subs could handle that daily but the customer sounds a bit ignorant so I would recommend a 4" coil for abuse. A very strong motor 3" with lots of rise would do well but will be out of budget. Now a small box 4" coil under $500 will be tough as well. Try looking at pierce audio products and there 2k series they have a 4layer 4" coil but can come with a 8layer upon request for a little more. You can also get a quad stack magnet instead of triple stack. They should fit the budget and with bigger motor and coil should do well in a small box with lots of power.

I have no doubt the soundrive subs could handle that daily but the customer sounds a bit ignorant so I would recommend a 4" coil for abuse. A very strong motor 3" with lots of rise would do well but will be out of budget. Now a small box 4" coil under $500 will be tough as well. Try looking at pierce audio products and there 2k series they have a 4layer 4" coil but can come with a 8layer upon request for a little more. You can also get a quad stack magnet instead of triple stack. They should fit the budget and with bigger motor and coil should do well in a small box with lots of power.
Most of the customers I've seen are kinda audio rookies. They just wanna get loud no matter what. Me personally I hate that but it my money I can't turn them away cause I don't think what they are doing insane. On them subs u were talking about do they have some on hand or is there till needs to be built

The stock triple stack 4layer should be ready to ship. The modded quad stack 8layer will most likely need to be built. Email them for estimate build time might put a rush on it for a little more.

Most of the customers I've seen are kinda audio rookies. They just wanna get loud no matter what. Me personally I hate that but it my money I can't turn them away cause I don't think what they are doing insane. On them subs u were talking about do they have some on hand or is there till needs to be built
When I was looking to upgrade, Pierce Audio is one of the subs that I was looking at. The quad stack 18 was going to cost me about 570 shipped with a build and ship ETA of a week. Paul Pierce himself answered all my emails, usually within 30 minutes, but I ended up with a Stereo Integrity HST18MKII instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...