Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Product Brand & Model:

US Amps vlx-400

Condition of all items:

Still on the fence about letting this go as I just got it recently.

Cosmetically not perfect (7.5/10) but does function absolutely perfectly! Been running it in the car since I got it until last week. No fins are bent just scratches on the heatsink.

More pics available upon request. Pulled it out last week so it's currently hanging on the wall.

Trades considered....

PPI art, Hifonics viii, US Amps USA-800 and Image Dynamics goodies

Total Price: :

$1400 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price.

Pictures:

Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...