Not open for further replies.

suleman36
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item is in Excellent Condition. Only used for a 1 week.

Price:

$185.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to lower 48 states

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

That's a good unit. It's what I use, and mine was $250 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Glws.

If I had more extra cash laying around, I'd pick this up as a spare

Item(s) for Sale:
Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Item is in Excellent Condition. Only used for a 1 week.

Price:

$185.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free shipping to lower 48 states

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...