WTB: 2 12 kicker L7 or CVX's

Participant count
  • Participant list
Why may I ask?
I bought 2 15 in L5s that I was going to install in my car but they are to big for my trunk and I don't have the $ to wall them. So I am looking to sell them to buy 2 12 in L7s or trade them for 2 12 L7s.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Two L7 12 dual 2s here
PM'd

What do you mean? What did you learn about kicker if you care to share? And I'm looking to get L7s. Just because Kicker is really all I have owned and I really like them for getting nasty loud.

Oh. Well the comps are only entry level. The L7s and Solo X's get pretty nasty with the right setup. I have had 4 different sets of l7s and I have loved every set. Only problem I had with my first set was they were old. Like 03's or so. And back then they had a lot of problems with the tinsel leads. But other than that never had a problem with them. I've always ran them in a vented box and they have all done exactly what I wanted.

Oh. Well the comps are only entry level. The L7s and Solo X's get pretty nasty with the right setup. I have had 4 different sets of l7s and I have loved every set. Only problem I had with my first set was they were old. Like 03's or so. And back then they had a lot of problems with the tinsel leads. But other than that never had a problem with them. I've always ran them in a vented box and they have all done exactly what I wanted.
I know they are entry level and I have heard every possible set up with every kicker model... Im just saying if you will hold of on buying and read around here for awhile and read up on some other brands and properly built boxes you will be happier in the end...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.