WTB 12" or 15" Fi BTL w/High xmax option

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

txdog27
10+ year member

Senior VIP Bad Ass Member
I am wanting to buy or trade for a 12" or 15" Fi Audio BTl Subwoofer dual 2 ohm with the high xmxax option and if possible any other options on it...........

Also looking for equivalent type subwoofers like Digital Designs, Sundown Audio, DC Audio, or Ascendant Audio.

Or if anyone has a good deal on two 13W7 subs

let me know!!! thanks

12" Shocker Sig 400 shipped. I have dual 1.4 ohm and dual 2.8 ohm.

EDIT*** Could do up a 15" as well with either coil option and as many spiders as you need. May be a bit more after shipping since it'll need a larger crate. Single 15 would crush sht in 5 or 6 cube with a 12" round port (or equivelant slot)

12" btl d1 with all options $300 + ship ..15" rd heavyweight v2 both Recent recone and never used..

37bebb1c.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

I have a RD Audio super heavy weight 15''? This sub is a monster, you don't get much stronger than this. This sub is so tight that you could probably stand on it, but wouldn't recamend it,lol. I know it was custom built and is a quad 1ohm set up. My buddy paid $950 for it (and that was a deal), it sat for a year or two and never got used. Then, He sold it to me and I have never used it. This is a steal $350 shipped? It's going to cost me around $70 just to ship. lmk, thanks

My email is lask48180@yahoo.com, that's the best way to get a hold of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...