WTB: (1) 10" or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumpin' Goalie
10+ year member

Magic 8 Ball
So the last thread had some great hits and offers, but nothing match what I needed exactly, so I'm going to be more specific now.

10" or 8"s. Preferably a single 10".

12's will be considered, but it'd have to be the deal of the century to make me change my wanted dimensions. basshead442, you'll be getting a PM.

No "SPL geared" woofers, please. Looking for a good mixture of minimal distortion and linear travel.

Mint condition preferred. Budget depends on the item.

Let it begin.

2 jl 8w7's. 3 weeks old. also have one new one BNIB. $200 + ship for used ones. Great SQ woofer
Leaning another direction for now. PM me if you'd like though. You never know.

i have one mint mtx 8000 dual 4 ohm coils. chrome cone huge magnet 85 shipped?
I was just today thinking about my same gen. MTX amp, what a coincidence. I'm going to pass at this time, but thank you.

The two Lvl 2 8 are sweet I loved my pair to bad the had left so quick. The w7s would be even cooler but that's just bc I haven't had them yet. Good luck on your journey bumpin and may you reach the end of the Path soon. Hahah! But really good luck.

PM me if your interested in a BNIB Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1.
Trying to avoid 12"s at this time for space conscious reasons.

The two Lvl 2 8 are sweet I loved my pair to bad the had left so quick. The w7s would be even cooler but that's just bc I haven't had them yet. Good luck on your journey bumpin and may you reach the end of the Path soon. Hahah! But really good luck.
The journey is the fun part //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Minty Audiomobile Evo 10". 1 of 300 made. Has some blemishes on the motor common on the TC2+'s. Nothing some polish doesnt take off though. DVC3. Also have a 1.1 cube sealed box with ~10 ounces poly fill. Puts it right at its optimal enclosure for flatest BL curve. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...