wrx vs firebird

yeah i found out what my friend drives, its just a regular 1997 v6 firebird with dual catback exaust and cold air.
so if he beats me in third I will just have to upgrade my wrx with turboback exaust and cold air intake. and hopefully that will make a difference. should give me around 30 to 50 horsepower.

You're going to rape him, hard.

no way a wrx stock would do that unless the bone head in the ta broke traction -didnt notice any side to side movement- those t/a's dont take that much work to get them into 11.0 ranges .

My friend and I were racing this kid who used to go to our school, he drives a v6 mustang with cold air, racing chip, and other mods. It was close off the line and then when my friend hit 3rd we were atleast 5 car lengths ahead of him and when we got up to 95 he could not even be seen. So my friends car is pretty wicked in 3rd gear, have a feeling its gonna be a close race if we race to 100 or over.

LOL!! neither cars were..
CFT was just showing off what their turbos can do...but mainly i was showing that cuz a WRX will get a Firebird/TransAm/Camaro off the line..
of course, all wheel drive kicks ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

V6 F-bodies/Stangs are for women ...
amen, makes me wonder why people even bought V6 cars...unless they wanted good gas mileage...for their wives! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

30 miles down the road from me sets a place with a yellow vette a white vette and a forget the year new body style camaro ss.....lingenfelter........when they did the manifold on my bird they started up the white vette (the 200mph++ one from road and track) it didnt sound like a hot rod but it still shook the ground lol i was suprized to see they still had them they were sitting out front on my way to van wert

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.