WOW Bestuy Geeksquad install guy is an IDIOT!

my dad has almost no tools.
you need to start picking up tools. when i was your age i already had a hammer and a couple of screwdrivers & a pair of bolt cutters. now i look like bob villa with the sense of humor of tim "the toolman" taylor

motivatorc425ed50973eed198337ed5b715fc1b1b151eca9.jpg

Be careful.....you don't want to be this......

notice how the OP hasnt said anything back??

i lulz at this post... i was the manager of a best buy install bay for 2 years (like 10 years ago, before geek squad).... and back then, we didnt hire just any idiot off the street to do installs. they had to have their MECP cert, or have it within 60 days.... now that doesnt mean that the guys on the sale floor arent idiots... cuz the vast majority of them are... but most the time, the guys in the install bay know their shit.... atleast when it comes to basic stuff... and that is VERY basic.

maybe next time, you should listen to what someone has to say, and why... instead of thinking you know everything about car audio, cuz your kicker comp 12's are just so loud in that pre-fab... idiot

on a side note... dont think i'm standing up for best buy here guys, cuz i'm not... they RAPE you, plain and simple... just saying, i know from experience, that they dont let just any idiot in the install bay

edit: after reading some of the posts in here, i think alot of guys confuse the sales guys with the install guys... the sales guys are always idiots.... but the install guys most always know what their doing... atleast when it comes to the basics

notice how the OP hasnt said anything back??
i lulz at this post... i was the manager of a best buy install bay for 2 years (like 10 years ago, before geek squad).... and back then, we didnt hire just any idiot off the street to do installs. they had to have their MECP cert, or have it within 60 days.... now that doesnt mean that the guys on the sale floor arent idiots... cuz the vast majority of them are... but most the time, the guys in the install bay know their shit.... atleast when it comes to basic stuff... and that is VERY basic.

maybe next time, you should listen to what someone has to say, and why... instead of thinking you know everything about car audio, cuz your kicker comp 12's are just so loud in that pre-fab... idiot

on a side note... dont think i'm standing up for best buy here guys, cuz i'm not... they RAPE you, plain and simple... just saying, i know from experience, that they dont let just any idiot in the install bay

edit: after reading some of the posts in here, i think alot of guys confuse the sales guys with the install guys... the sales guys are always idiots.... but the install guys most always know what their doing... atleast when it comes to the basics
I guess no taking it easy on teh newbz

so instead of spending the $80 on the tools you need to do this over and over on your own, you decide to give it to some tool-bag that hasn't a ****** clue.

i see...

op is an idiot...... you dont have the money to buy tools BUT you have the money to pay BB?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

There was a guy who worked for Ultimate electronics by me. This guy was the sales rep for the Car audio dep. he actually knew alot about subs/ etc. Yeah they sold the fosgate, alpine, etc. But they also hide Focal subs and Focal Speakers. He then would bring his own input on them based on some of the brands he's had from experience they dont sell, as well as directed me to a local shop for a box build instead of them doing it. (at the time) he was a good guy.

YES most employees at stores like that are idiots, but if you talk to them and find someone who knows what theyre talking about, they'll help you out..

as for the OP.. Your just...confusing..

too lazy to wire 2 subs to an amp?

If anything, i'd rather do it myself everytime..More satisfaction when its done, and you can use your knowledge of your car to help you.

my opinion. Go buy a multimeter, wire splitters, and some screwdrivers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.