Would you guys ever think about buying a refurbed Sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ksan
10+ year member

Dodge HEMI
I want to try putting a kicker Solo Classic in a small box in between the front seats of my work truck. This is going to be a test really, just to see if I like the sound. I don't really want to pay the full price for a kicker solo classic right now when I can get a refurb from Egay for less than half the price of a new Sub. I really don't want to waste the money on buying a pile of refurb crap though, do you guys think a refurbed Sub is worth the money or should I stay away from the refurbished Subs? as always thanks for your time.

Reconed subs are alright by me as long as they are done right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

I'd guess they are treated the same way as refurbished amps. Something is wrong with them and they are sent back to the company and fixed, tested, etc.

I can see where some people might be hesitant to buy refurbished amps because when they get refurbished they sometimes only replace whats necessary to get the amp back up and running and don't always replace whats good for the amps overall health but refurbished subs are kind of a no brainer really. I mean its all new soft parts. Nothing wrong with a refurb at all. All the parts that could have had a problem are new.

I rather buy refurbed than used. In a refurbed, parts that broke have been replaced to new ones, and sometimes they will replace things that didn't break, but look like their about to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.