Would you buy used speakers?

dollar

Would you buy 2 year old used speakers?

I have the opportunity to pick up a 2 year old set of diamond hex speakers. Unfortunitely, they're not within traveling distance so I can't test them out. The seller claims they're in good shape. Given an honest seller, who claims the speaker were never abused, do auto speakers hold up over time?

thanks in advance

2 years? lol

i bought my image dynamics CD2 horns from somone used. they were made in 1998 ahha. and i got them maybe 2 years ago. i also bought my image dynamics CX62's used from somone a while back, dont think they were too old though.

it all depends on the quality of the product, how good of a deal you are getting, and who you are buying from.

depends on price, quality, and if the seller is known to abuse speakers. Have you seen pics? How much power was ran to them? Most of my equipment in my car is used and going strong.

does anyone still buy used condoms?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Sometimes....
All of my equipment is used....all depends on the deal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I have no problem buying used stuff depending on the seller. Speakers can be 20 years old and still work, they dont' get "outdated' easily.

Based on what you say about the seller and the original price of the speakers, I would buy them, provided they fit your needs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.