would this sound good?

Participant count
  • Participant list
yes there really good sq subs i have 2 running off of a 1200.1 they stilll have really good sq an there getting round 650w rms there the best sq subs ive owned an they hit dang hard 2 . hope that helps sum.

The ed ks are a great SQl sub..You get a great match of SQ and SPL at the same time..can take a good amount of power A LOT more than the recommended RMS thats on the sub..I would run 2 12" ed ks in a ported enclosure about 4.5-5.0ft3 tuned to 37-40 hz..Depending on your car/truck/SUV's Resonant Frequency...A good way to see what your Resonant Frequency is in your car is to hook up a sub and run a Swine Sweep..That will give u a general idea of what it is! There is also a formula that will give u the Resonant Frequency..I'll have to look it up..The formula I have right now is the one that predicts what kind of a wave length u have..Showing the Peaks of the wave..basically it is used to figure whether you have distortion in your setup..cause as u know 1 watt or distrotion can cause some problems with woofers!

Blake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.