Worth it?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by neonak smells pricey to me... ask paikah, he knows pricing me thinks
Not really... I'm not too familiar with prices of equipements abroad...

Polk used to be quite hot back in '95 and '96, but I don't know about current performance. Heck, back then, Macrom made really good stuff, but now fewer and fewer people know about it, and think they've gone RF's way (degrade)

If unsure about Polk, try to locate the nearest dealer and have a demo. Only you'll know if the speakers sound good to you. If that's a bit hard to do, you can't go wrong with using speakers that have gotten good reviews, like Koda, JL, MB quart (lack mid-bass according to a lot of users). peaking of which, there's an MB RKC110 on delivery for one of my superior's car. Gotta try that one out soon when I go back to the office on saturday.

What do u know about the kenwood excelon series. And how much mid-bass would i give up going with a 5.25" over a 6.5".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.