World record extreme van

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
Sorry im just in the mood to brag to everyone

Yeah i just bought this today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Mike Hughes old world record van

KGrHqJqcE88ftRu69BPST30pQ60_12.jpg

mikes_van_and_ext_cup_copy.jpg

Its gutted right now. I dont know exactly what im going to do with it yet but i will be doing a build with it. Might take a year or 2 get up and going but i will make it happen i promise you guys that. I would love to see if set some more world records. I think she has it in her.

If any of you guys have any pointers or tips you are willing to share with me i would really appreciate it. Im a new guy to this whole extreme vehicle anything that yall can help me out with will save me alot of trouble. And please i dont want a bunch of people who have no idea about these things trying to tell me. Just the guys who have been around these things and know the little ins and outs to making this loud

If any of you guys have any pointers or tips you are willing to share with me i would really appreciate it. Im a new guy to this whole extreme vehicle anything that yall can help me out with will save me alot of trouble. And please i dont want a bunch of people who have no idea about these things trying to tell me. Just the guys who have been around these things and know the little ins and outs to making this loud
not tryina be a douche but manipulating anything in that van is just stupid lol. its made already to be a tank and get loud. the only thing on you right now is box subs and power.

the only thing i would ever do different in that van is concrete. i do not believe mike ever did. i could be wrong however

not tryina be a douche but manipulating anything in that van is just stupid lol. its made already to be a tank and get loud. the only thing on you right now is box subs and power.

the only thing i would ever do different in that van is concrete. i do not believe mike ever did. i could be wrong however
Yeah i know the hard part is done. But there are still alot of tricks to get every little thing out of them. From what i have been told is the concrete thing is a little over rated. I dont know i have to do alot of playing around on termpro and the usaci forum and do some studying

Yeah i know the hard part is done. But there are still alot of tricks to get every little thing out of them. From what i have been told is the concrete thing is a little over rated. I dont know i have to do alot of playing around on termpro and the usaci forum and do some studying
depends on what over rated is. if over rated is getting that extra 1-2db for all the work to put in. then sure. its over rated.

termpro will teach you alot.

depends on what over rated is. if over rated is getting that extra 1-2db for all the work to put in. then sure. its over rated.
termpro will teach you alot.
Yeah i know its just one of them things your better off doing alot of research on before you jump the gun because concrete aint easy to remove. From looking at pics it had 3 layers for the floor.

Guys who really know what they're doing with extreme builds are pretty tight with their secrets...> Good luck getting anyone to come off of any real good tech. Cool van though!

Guys who really know what they're doing with extreme builds are pretty tight with their secrets...> Good luck getting anyone to come off of any real good tech. Cool van though!
this is true,and the clamshells have been know to get very loud.ask Neil Barber

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.