World record extreme van

Guys who really know what they're doing with extreme builds are pretty tight with their secrets...> Good luck getting anyone to come off of any real good tech. Cool van though!
its them little secrets that they dont like to give out. I am just looking to get a little bit of a idea where to go. 4th,6th or flatwall. and concrete or not. Just the big things most people already know that compete at that level. I got a buddy who was part of the old Treo extreme wagon. and another that is in pretty good with all the big shots in the competion world

Awwww I see well make sure to get some... What all does it have left in it? My buddies grand parents own a local flower shop the we all work for on and off and they are probably getting rid of one of the old delivery vans which happens to be a 99 Astro van so Im thinking about trying to pick it up...

Awwww I see well make sure to get some... What all does it have left in it? My buddies grand parents own a local flower shop the we all work for on and off and they are probably getting rid of one of the old delivery vans which happens to be a 99 Astro van so Im thinking about trying to pick it up...
its gutted all it has left in it is 2 alts and a layer on the floor, roof and sides. I will probably rip it out and redo it or concrete it

its gutted all it has left in it is 2 alts and a layer on the floor, roof and sides. I will probably rip it out and redo it or concrete it
Yea, that van has had tons of different things going on over time. Once you get up there you will be surprised how much something so minor will alter everything lol

Heres some pics for you guys

IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_13101.jpg
IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1317.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

For the love of all things holy, you dont want a clamshell if youre going to keep it as a burp vehicle.

Youre going to want something like 2 18s, 4 15s, 4 18s, etc, in a flat wall at the very back in a tiny, tiny sealed chamber, with the rest of the van as a ported chamber, then a big, thick, strong loading wall with a port on the drivers side.

Or if you want to make the thing play music (which would be sick) just do whatever and go crazy.

For the love of all things holy, you dont want a clamshell if youre going to keep it as a burp vehicle.
Youre going to want something like 2 18s, 4 15s, 4 18s, etc, in a flat wall at the very back in a tiny, tiny sealed chamber, with the rest of the van as a ported chamber, then a big, thick, strong loading wall with a port on the drivers side.

Or if you want to make the thing play music (which would be sick) just do whatever and go crazy.
if there is a man on this planet to listen to. it would be gmonk.

Its already made to be a burp van so thats what im going to keep it as.

I am thinking about 2 18 or 4 15s in a BP. I have a couple guys who have built them helping me out on ideas

if there is a man on this planet to listen to. it would be gmonk.
I dont know about all that... Ive never worked on an Extreme vehicle, but I have done a bunch of reading on Termpro and done a bunch of testing and tuning with other setups.

Im actually trying to talk my friend into Extreming out his 99 Dodge Ram Panel Van. It has 16 15s in a bandpass in it, and right now the best we have gotten is a 160 flat with no paneling or tuning... When you get the van back, would you mind posting up more detailed pictures of how things like the doors, dash, and windsheild are constructed? Id really appreciate it. Would be super helpful if thats the route he decides to go. Already has a steel cage welded to the roof with a huge pole welded to the floor, Im just trying to talk him into going the rest of the way since its just a trailer van.

I dont know about all that... Ive never worked on an Extreme vehicle, but I have done a bunch of reading on Termpro and done a bunch of testing and tuning with other setups.
Im actually trying to talk my friend into Extreming out his 99 Dodge Ram Panel Van. It has 16 15s in a bandpass in it, and right now the best we have gotten is a 160 flat with no paneling or tuning... When you get the van back, would you mind posting up more detailed pictures of how things like the doors, dash, and windsheild are constructed? Id really appreciate it. Would be super helpful if thats the route he decides to go. Already has a steel cage welded to the roof with a huge pole welded to the floor, Im just trying to talk him into going the rest of the way since its just a trailer van.
im not saying you are the only guy just one of the very few that i would trust.

Yeah i will try to get some pictures. At some point in time down the road probably after a year or 2 after its done im going to redo the windows with 4" thick plexi...From what i have been told is 2" thick windows wont hold up to 175db +

Yeah i will try to get some pictures. At some point in time down the road probably after a year or 2 after its done im going to redo the windows with 4" thick plexi...From what i have been told is 2" thick windows wont hold up to 175db +
I think youd better get to 175+ first lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.