woofersetc takes forever ****it

They've shipped to me in Canada 2 times now and both times under 2 weeks to receive my order, Sonic Electronics is a bit faster for me though. They Calculate the shipping right on the site and its usually cheaper than Woofers Etc. too. I like both places though Highly recommend. Ive bought a 12" eclipse Titanium and an Eclipse CD5000 from Woofers Etc., they shipped the CD player free into Canada which is unheard of to me..

I have ordered many times from woofersetc and am very happy with the prices and have received my products very fast. If you have had to cancel 6 or 7 orders with them maybe your retarded.

WOW! Unfortunantly, someone seems to fall though the cracks for online ordering Even as solid as Crutchfield is, and they have been very good to me, it can happen to them too. Most people on here have been happy with with woofersect. Sorry, but its just the reality of life. Once in a while someone will drop the ball.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

reed dollaz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
reed dollaz
Ocala, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date