woofersetc takes forever ****it

reed dollaz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ocala, FL
ok i ordered from woofersetc and another place last night. 2 websites, within 10 minutes of each other. woofersetc hasnt even processed my order yet, or looked at it. the other website has already shipped it and provided a track #. this is the 6th or 7th time ive tried ordering from woofer but i always cancel my order because they take so **** long to even process it. i always end up finding something somewhere else.. but they were the only ones with Kama K's on sale i could find. ****it why do they take so long...

oh and ive decided instead of buying a 6800MP and a kenwood KAC (for my comps) im going to just get an 880PRS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ill wait for the amp. i really want that HU. SO SEXY

stop being so **** impatient. Most places take about 24 hours to process an order. They're a pretty popular site and I'm sure they see a lot of traffic.

its not being impatient.. the last time i tried ordering from them, it took a week for them to not even process it. i emailed them, and they sent a one word reply. "sorry"

I ordered my Focal components from them a few months back. I had a tracking # the next day and the speakers showed up 4 days later. They even sent the upgraded version of the speakers for the same price.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

There was a problem with my order (Phone # not on file with CC) and they called me the next day, had it shipped out after everything was cleared, and recieved the speakers in less than a week.

They hate you.

update. just got off work. as processed and shipped today lol.. kinda pissed tho, i got the kama k's and they had the CLS's on sale for the same price //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

ok i ordered from woofersetc and another place last night. 2 websites, within 10 minutes of each other. woofersetc hasnt even processed my order yet, or looked at it. the other website has already shipped it and provided a track #. this is the 6th or 7th time ive tried ordering from woofer but i always cancel my order because they take so **** long to even process it. i always end up finding something somewhere else.. but they were the only ones with Kama K's on sale i could find. ****it why do they take so long...
oh and ive decided instead of buying a 6800MP and a kenwood KAC (for my comps) im going to just get an 880PRS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ill wait for the amp. i really want that HU. SO SEXY
its people like you that i just wanna fvckin lay out and sucker punch in the side of the head.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

reed dollaz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
reed dollaz
Ocala, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date