WMD - Woofer of Mass Destruction ~! LINK!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
its still living... they said not to kill it so it only saw rated power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

downtuubm7.jpg

man you guys think your some hot sh!t huh? well i have never said anything about my subs being the best.. just because i am a female and like My setup doesn't mean i am saying "everyone must fu#king buy a wmd they will blow your mind!!" yeah right, i am still waiting for a sub that can blow my mind.... no i don't think a wmd or a moab is the best thing out there cause i own some... i answer peoples questions who come on to places like this and ask what to get.. when half you guys tell people to get sub out of their price ranges or wtf ever. so i want to put some of my opinions in it and tell them that i AM HAPPY with MY setup and i think they would be too.........

I don't do any erotic sh!t with my stereo, sorry guys!!I must say i love the adrinaline rush though...yeawhaaaa

and i am getting tierd of defending my self all the time for liking and talking about my stereos on god **** forums that are about car audio..

well i still can't wait for the results, then i will know what the 12" wmd can do...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

so there if you guys want to keep talking crap then go ahead, i am not going to be threaten or affended by what you guys are saying.. i ahve dealt with childish behavior before and i know how to ignor it.. i just am not gonna take you guys saying he can't talk to me i might push subs off on him.. well i am not like that..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

cleanerupper, do u have one of those tablet pc's orsoemthin cause i always see u drawin **** on every thread hahaa. and it's like u come up w/ em superquick too.

man you guys think your some hot sh!t huh? well i have never said anything about my subs being the best.. just because i am a female and like My setup doesn't mean i am saying "everyone must fu#king buy a wmd they will blow your mind!!" yeah right, i am still waiting for a sub that can blow my mind.... no i don't think a wmd or a moab is the best thing out there cause i own some... i answer peoples questions who come on to places like this and ask what to get.. when half you guys tell people to get sub out of their price ranges or wtf ever. so i want to put some of my opinions in it and tell them that i AM HAPPY with MY setup and i think they would be too.........I don't do any erotic sh!t with my stereo, sorry guys!!I must say i love the adrinaline rush though...yeawhaaaa

and i am getting tierd of defending my self all the time for liking and talking about my stereos on god **** forums that are about car audio..

well i still can't wait for the results, then i will know what the 12" wmd can do...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

so there if you guys want to keep talking crap then go ahead, i am not going to be threaten or affended by what you guys are saying.. i ahve dealt with childish behavior before and i know how to ignor it.. i just am not gonna take you guys saying he can't talk to me i might push subs off on him.. well i am not like that..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
be ready for a big letdown

cleanerupper, do u have one of those tablet pc's orsoemthin cause i always see u drawin **** on every thread hahaa. and it's like u come up w/ em superquick too.
nope, just a mouse and a dirty mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...