with what equip can i hit atleast 157db?

Why don't you wall it off with 4 15" btls and 8 zx2500's. A dozen yellow tops in the trunk, HO alt, lots of 0 guage, Ported tuned to the resonant frequency of your car. It should be up in the 50's.

audiocontrol and i realize that is not the termlab but give ur take i want atleast a +5db increase. i also know the epic center 160 isnt 100% accurate but im also hitting 152. xx db also

how do u determine the resonant frequency of my vehicle? does it make a difference that my rear deck has a cut out at about 24x10

my trunk is dynamatted. i did a sound comp this past weekend and won 1st place in legal & outlaw. but im not satisfied. i heard some guys system i his magnum who had 4-15in FI Q's and he hit 158. i want my sh*t that loud cuz when i sat in his ride, i was like ****, i want mine to be as loud
then get 4 15" Q's...

never say never, where there is a will, theres a way, maybe not 160 but maybe 154-156.

ive been considering the audioque heavyduty's, dd 9500, re Mx or fi bl's

Wow, I would think those trunks would have to be dynamatted to hell and back to take that pressure:crazy:
( your talking facing back and not facing front sealed from the trunk right?)
well, mine was actually a CRX style box, woofer firing upwards ports to the rear. some of them were facing front, but were not sealed, but i have sen some rear firing that broke the 150's.

w/o the time, knowledge or experience I'd say it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. With the OP asking this question, I'm going to assume he is missing at least 2 of those things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
whenever someone asks a question like this, it is beyond safe to assume they lack those two things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif . its kind of like asking the price tag on an enzo, if you have to ask, you arent going to get it.

audiocontrol and i realize that is not the termlab but give ur take i want atleast a +5db increase. i also know the epic center 160 isnt 100% accurate but im also hitting 152. xx db also
the epic 160 is FAR from accurate... if that is what you are getting your scores from, throw them out the window. also, unless you have it strapped to the windshield, it is not a legal score.

how do u determine the resonant frequency of my vehicle? does it make a difference that my rear deck has a cut out at about 24x10
never say never, where there is a will, theres a way, maybe not 160 but maybe 154-156. ive been considering the audioque heavyduty's, dd 9500, re Mx or fi bl's
yeah, it is officially safe to say never. you arent going to do it. you [/b]might[/b] be able to break a 150 with some luck, but you arent going to get high-mid 50's.

for a reason why, see my other post.

no i got metered with an audio control mic, i was just stating that i also have a epic-160 in my car just to give me an idea if theres a difference in db when i switch things around or wut not

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.