with what equip can i hit atleast 157db?

If it was only that easy.

If you double your power in theory thats 3dbs...If you double your subs in theory thats 3dbs so do both if everythings right it should be 158.5dbs goal acheived....to break a 160 you'll need to either double amp power or subs again...Good Luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

160 without a wall in a big car? Good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's hard enough to do numbers in that area in a CRX with no wall.

audiocontrol and i realize that is not the termlab but give ur take i want atleast a +5db increase. i also know the epic center 160 isnt 100% accurate but im also hitting 152. xx db also
Some vehicles I have tested have been off by as much as 10 dB from the AC to a Termlab.

King Kong, a cattle prawd, a little bit of turtle wax and jesus just for good measure.

That will get you a solid 156.8.

I know it isn't what you want, but that is all I have right now.

Maybe you can make up the .2 db in love.

i hit a 164.2 with this setup, its for sale

ugly2.jpg

my trunk is dynamatted. i did a sound comp this past weekend and won 1st place in legal & outlaw. but im not satisfied. i heard some guys system i his magnum who had 4-15in FI Q's and he hit 158. i want my sh*t that loud cuz when i sat in his ride, i was like ****, i want mine to be as loud
Well, no one can ever accuse you of not having a good reason.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.