with what equip can i hit atleast 157db?

slconde
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have a 2006 dodge charger and im currently hitting 152.5db but i want to hit atleast 157 but the goal is 160! i currently have a zx2500 hundred so i prefer to stick with kicker amps since i already have one, ill just add more if needed. so please give me some suggestions on subs, sizes and quantity. if u ever seen the charger or 300 trunk, u no what im working with. thanx

if u need more info on my car specifics hit me up

Your htting 152 right now in a trunk....with a single zx2500:eyebrow:

How about we know some specs on your current system first. I'm highly doubting this, doing 150s in a trunk AFAIK is near impossible

Your htting 152 right now in a trunk....with a single zx2500:eyebrow:
How about we know some specs on your current system first. I'm highly doubting this, doing 150s in a trunk AFAIK is near impossible
i wouldnt say it is near impossible... i was doing 148 with a single 15" and less than 1kw in a trunk car... and i have seen several trunks doing well over 150.

i wouldnt say it is near impossible... i was doing 148 with a single 15" and less than 1kw in a trunk car... and i have seen several trunks doing well over 150.
Wow, I would think those trunks would have to be dynamatted to hell and back to take that pressure:crazy:
( your talking facing back and not facing front sealed from the trunk right?)

i wouldnt say it is near impossible...
w/o the time, knowledge or experience I'd say it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. With the OP asking this question, I'm going to assume he is missing at least 2 of those things //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

my trunk is dynamatted. i did a sound comp this past weekend and won 1st place in legal & outlaw. but im not satisfied. i heard some guys system i his magnum who had 4-15in FI Q's and he hit 158. i want my sh*t that loud cuz when i sat in his ride, i was like ****, i want mine to be as loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.