wiring trouble?

hume42069
10+ year member

H-Town
ok, i got a 10" audiobahn w/ dual 4 ohm voice coils... i need SPECIFIC info on how to wire it... i know to loop the pos to pos neg to neg, but then i dont know which negative slot and which positive slot to run to my amp... as you can see, im very confused and ne info would be grrrreat... help me out yall.

OP
H

hume42069
10+ year member

H-Town
so it wont matter if i put the neg in and po out on the same side of the woofer? cuz there are four in/out slots per side...2 per side are taken up by the pos to pos neg to neg connections...it doesnt matter which of the remaining slots i use? and how to i wire the amp to the individual subs? what type and size of amp would be best?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.