wiring to the amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

zspeed280

cali
If im in the wrong section, mods please move, thanks..

Anyway....I was wondering if hooking up my 4x6 fronts and my 6x9 rears to an amp would be a good idea?

This is for my wifes car and she doesnt have the room in the back to put subs, so i just want to power up the speakers in the car

the fronts are 100w alpines and the rears are 160w kenwood...the amp is a 575 total power amp and i believe its a two channel...anyway, i hope you guys can help with this little info..

Or, should i just get two 5 1/4 subs and mount them in my rear doors?

this link shows a shallow set of subs...(cheap i know, but its just for a cavalier)

http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?stk_code=pylpdmw5&store=&catid=372

Thanks for any help and feel free to use contstructive critisism ...Also, i wanted to search, but it wasnt working.

David

If you want to power 4 channels (Front left, Front right, Rear left, Rear right) then you are going to need a 4ch. amp.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yes.gif.2d6d3882a589966b8145fbc57db57f33.gif Get a 4 channel. I reccomend:http://www.profilecaraudio.com/amplifiers.htm#Specifications4 the CA640 would be nice for that setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.