Wiring New Head Unit with Bose (No Onstar) *Quick Question*

Participant count
  • Participant list

s1m0nx

I had a Pioneer AVH-5900DVD well I took it all out (including subs and amp) and replaced with factory head unit to sell my yukon. The sale fell threw so ive decided i'm just going to keep it. Well I sold the subs and amp and traded the 5900 for the avh-p4000 (double din)

I kept all the aftermarket wires but What is this SPDT relay for. I know it used before and had the remote wire hooked up. Do i still need this if im not using a powerful aftermarket amp and am just using the factory bose set up?

and even if I dont use the SPDT relay, to get sound do i still hook up the remote wires on the harness?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.